| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Otaru in February is slightly cold at -3.4 °C (25.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 101.2mm (4in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Otaru February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Otaru, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Otaru:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) NNE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) NNE
- Omu, Japan - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 142.2 kms (88.4 miles) NNE
- Mombetsu, Japan - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) NE
- Rumoi, Japan - 98.2 kms (61 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) ENE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) E
- Sapporo, Japan - 28.8 kms (17.9 miles) ESE
- Obihiro, Japan - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 76.5 kms (47.6 miles) SE
- Hiroo, Japan - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 183.4 kms (114 miles) SE
- Mutsu, Japan - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) S